PSYCO Youth Club
PSYCO - Pattingham Social Youth Club Option.
Friday Evening youth club in term time from 7.00 - 9.00pm
We meet at the Village Hall but should the main Hall not be available, we will go out for a walk, go skating, ten pin bowling, to the Theatre or a cinema.
Our maximum numer of participants is 30 on a Friday evening.
Age Range 9-13 years of age. That is the last year at St.Chads first school in the vllage and then all the middle school years if the children have not opted to stay in the Codsall 3 tier system.
Everyone is welcome up to the age of 14.
Older past participants are very welcome back when they are at least 15 years of age to act as leaders.
The cost is £10 per half term. Junior leaders/supervisors are voluntary and are not expected to pay anything.
CHILD PROTECTION POLICY FOR
1. This organisation believes that children must be protected from harm at all times.
2. We believe every child should be valued, safe and happy. We want to make sure that children we have contact with know this and are able to tell us if they are suffering from harm.
3. We want children who use or have contact with this organisation to enjoy what we have to offer in safety.
4. We want parents and carers who use or attend our organisation to be supported to care for their children in a way that promotes their child’s health and well-being and keeps them safe.
5. We will achieve this by having an effective child protection procedure and following National and local guidance; Working Together to Safeguard Children 2013 (DCSF) and the Staffordshire Safeguarding Children Board Child Protection Procedures – www.staffsscb.org.uk.
6. If we discover or suspect a child is suffering harm we will follow our procedures in order that they can be protected if necessary. In an emergency calling 999.
7. This Child Protection Policy and our Child Protection Procedures apply to all staff, volunteers and users of PSYCO and anyone carrying out work for us or using our premises.
8. We will review our Child Protection Policy and procedures at least every 2 years to make sure they are still relevant and effective.
Contact Colin Ringrose 01902 700340, mobile 07974 010724, email firstname.lastname@example.org